Accountant – Asia Sourcing
April 21, 2017
Under Armour strives to promote from within whenever possible. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have been in your current position a minimum of 12 months, not currently on disciplinary probation, and meet the minimum qualifications for this role. Additionally, please ensure that you have received your current supervisor’s approval and notified your HRBP if applying for a position outside of your current department.
SUMMARY: This individual will support finance operations for Asia sourcing entities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review expenses are in compliance with Company policy
- Create and maintain SAP vendor master data
- Handle expense payables and journal entries
- Perform account reconciliations in Blackline and provide variance explanations
- Support month-end closing and preparation of management accounts
- Act as corporate credit card administrator and perform reconciliations
- Assist in year-end audit and tax filing
- Support testing of enhancements within SAP as needed
- Provide support to management on special projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified/student member of HKICPA or other recognized accounting professional bodies
- At least 3-5 years’ accounting experiences
- Familiar with HK GAAP and financial modeling
- Strong analytical skill, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Gained regional experience in MNC & Sizable companies is highly preferable
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP systems is a plus
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A true team player with positive attitude
- Show drive, passion & can-do attitude
- Able to accommodate and deal with changes and assist with any project if necessary
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Behavioral Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game” regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. “Can do” and “does do” attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
The Company expressly reserves the right to choose the candidate it deems best suited for the position and is in the best interests of both the Company and the employee. It will be at the hiring manager’s discretion in determining whom to interview and select for this role.
This post is also available in: